Today’s technology allows landowners to evaluate their potential purchases from top to bottom. In fact, a geothermal camera for wells can provide a peek into a current system for a current owner, as well as a detailed look at properties that a potential buyer is considering. Understanding the integrity of a current well can help a buyer determine the kind of investment to make in a large piece of land. Both oil well cameras and other kinds of oil well inspection cameras can protect purchasers from making expensive mistakes.
A geothermal camera manufacturer, in fact, offers many products that can help both individual property investors and large corporations understand the purchases that they are considering, as well as any future wells that they might be drilling.
Consider these statistics about the situations when geothermal camera for wells can be helpful:
- Geothermal wells can exceed 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 96% of the products Americans use day to day contain components that were created with natural gas.
- Natural gas wells travel thousands of feet below the surface of the Earth.
- A high-pressure well has pressure greater than 15,000 psi, as defined by the American Petroleum Institute (API).
- Domestic natural gas production in the U.S. has increased 20% in the past few years.
- A temperature over 350 degrees Fahrenheit is defined by the API as a high temperature well.
- Natural gas generates as much as 25% of the electricity that is used in America.
- The U.S. is a leader in installed geothermal capacity with more than 3,300 megawatts in eight states.
- The shallow ground or upper 10 feet of the Earth’s surface maintains a nearly constant temperature between 50 degrees and 60 degrees Fahrenheit almost everywhere on the planet.
Property investments must be completely evaluated if the new buyer wants to be certain that the price is in line with the value. Understanding the condition of oil or natural gas wells on a property, for instance, can significantly add or detract from the value of a piece of land. Making use of the latest technologies can help you make the proper assessment about the value of a piece of land and the condition of any wells that are already located on that land. Great references here.