Website Design Tips and Tricks
Keeping up with the times is often difficult: some things (celebrity gossip) you can let pass you by, but others — such as how to successfully manage a website — should not be overlooked. According to a recent survey, 54% of small business owners admit they could use a little help improving their social media marketing skills.
With an estimated 23% of all mobile internet user’s time spent on mobile Facebook applications, it’s time to implement some advertising strategies. Here are some website advertising tips that even a professional website designer would need to keep in mind.
- Target your audience. Search engine marketing becomes important here because it can allow you to deliver your company’s message to specific industries, include or exclude certain regions or demographics, and can help you reach your intended audience.
- Ask questions. Effective advertising doesn’t just stop at pretty pictures or making blunt statements about their products, asking consumers questions such as “Have you always wanted affordable health care?” can be a great way to grab someone’s attention.
- Use bright colors. Professional web design companies will always revamp the look of a website by changing color schemes and making the site — especially the home page — more aesthetically appealing. Bright colors will always attract a customer’s attention and help you stand out among your competitors.
- Add the animation. Go ahead, add that eye-catching animated avatar in order to lure in your customers. These always catch the user’s eye and can often increase response rates by up to 25%.
- Have a call to action. Statements and phrases such as “Click Here,” “Enter Here,” or “Order Now” are some of the best ways to get consumer’s to purchase your goods or services. Without these immediate links, many customers will simply scroll through your website without making a purchase.
- Home is where the heart is — or, in this case, the home page is where your customers should be falling in love with your company. Having a sleek, de-cluttered, and modern-looking home page can often make or break the deal for first time customers. Sometimes, first impressions are everything.
There are many more website advertising tips out there, so be sure to do your research on what a successful website design should look like. However, for best results, contact a web design company for the best results. Continue reading here.