Are You Looking for Affordable and Convenient Ways to Meet with Potential Clients and Customers
From commercial to academic and network to corporate, it is important to make sure that you are able to find the best virtual event platforms. When you want to meet with a group of workers or friends, but are not able to get together in the same space, virtual event platforms are the perfect solution.
In today’s world, location does not have to limit your goals. Your top sales person may be on a call in the Bahamas and you may be in the office in Chicago, but that does not mean that you cannot find a way to present to the new sales staff members. And when you are looking for a way to meet with all of your managers at once without the expense of airline tickets and expensive hotel rooms, online event platforms can help you reach your goals without breaking the bank.
When Was the Last Time You Tried to Host an Online Event?
Meetings today are an opportunity to make sure that you are able to connect with the people who you want to meet with. And when the locations of your colleagues are unpredictable, it is still possible to make sure that you are able to get together with clients from around the world and make the connections you need to with potential future clients.
From reservations for conferences to making sure that you are able to predict how many people will be at the live event that are hosting, to making sure that you are able to follow up with clients who have recently attended your meetings, virtual platforms can help you collect the information that you need.
through webinars with current customers and virtual events with potential prospects and partners who already sell your products, you are able to continue to connect with more and more people to share information about your newest services and products with the help of virtual event platforms.
Consider some of these statistics about virtual conference platforms and the other ways that technology drives today’s companies and the nation’s economy:
- Networking opportunities, valuable information, and an engaging experience are the three things that well-executed virtual event gives attendees.
- From $14 billion in 2018 to $18 billion in 2023 is the projected growth for the virtual event market.
- 30% to 40% of people who visit a webinar landing page end up registering for the event, according to a 2013 Demand Gen Report reader survey.
- Conducting three weeks of promotion prior to a webinar is the best way to get the best turnout.
- 94% of webinar hosts record the event and make it available on-demand after the completion of the live event.
- Questions are used to engage with the audience in 54% of webinars, according to a 2013 Demand Gen Report reader survey.
- Polls are used 34% of the time to engage with the audience in webinars, according to a 2013 Demand Gen Report reader survey.
Finding the right platform for your next webinar or online event is essential to success. Finding the best ways to connect with your worker and current and potential clients can help you find the way to save money and time while you are still able to achieve your goals.